Sunday, April 26, 2009

salsa salsa salsa

This is what I would like to be doing this weekend. However we have a flu epidemic.

Here is a little salsa video that I particularly like. It is from a movie about a famous Puerto Rican salsa singer. I never knew that Marc Anthony could sing like this, I just thought he was J-Lo´s boyfriend.

This is a great video clip and very pumped, and of course la J-Lo looks nice in her red dress and with her salsa shoes. hehe.

A bit of harmless fun:



I would have to say that for me, salsa dancing is one of my most favourite things to do. There is nothing like going for a whirl on the dance floor and getting your legs and hips moving in time with a good dance partner. I can dance for hours with salsa - my tolerance for staying on the dance floor with salsa music far surpasses that of other genres. For me it is total diversion from everyday thoughts and it is just such wonderful, symmetrical, good clean fun!

1 comment:

Rosemary Penman said...

definitely going to take up salsa once Uni is finished