Friday, July 4, 2008

Thank you Margaret

There are some people that come into your life like angels and you start to wonder why they crossed your path and how on earth you had the great fortune to meet them.

I have been fortunate to have a number of angels cross my path along the trajectory of adventures I have had since leaving australia.

One of these is Margaret.





This post is dedicated to my "adopted aunt/mother" here in Mexico who I have only known for 6 months but who has become such a kindred spirit and a light in my difficult recent months. Artist, woman, adventurer, half english-spanish-mexican, and, angel.

Margaret: I know I will have to log into my computer to show you this, as you hate and never use computers:

Thank you for everything. For your companionship, cheese, wine, chats and laughs!

It was great living with you for the past 2 months. thank you. thank you.

I will miss your sculptures in the apartment, your fun and humanity. Of course I will still continue to see you at least once a week, but nevertheless I wanted to say a little farewell! Thanks for being there.

Estoy muy muy agradecida. (I am very very grateful)

No comments: