Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Now waitress and allowing comments too..

Thankyou to Dave for the kick up the bum to allow anonymous comments on my blog. I thought I had already done so, but it seems no.. so hopefully my changes now (albeit in a spanish blog interface) will fix the problem. Comment away, friends!

The restuarant where I live has been short staffed as of late, so yesterday after returning from classes I mucked in and waited tables for a couple of hours. It was heaps of fun! It's such a family run place, and quaint too - only 10 tables, set daily menus. The clientele asked me if I was from Romania, Poland, or Germany - how crazy! I have never had these comments before. The hardest thing about waiting on tables was trying to pronounce the names of the dishes with the appropriate skill. ah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MADDY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
this blog makes my life...tis so cold and dull in canada now...we're waiting for you to liven it up...Im watching Babel right now and Im seeing Gael...and thinking that girl, I swear to God if you dont find him for me, I will never speak to you again...oh who am I kidding? I love u more than his sexiness...please please please keep updating, I miss you so, and giggle with glee everytime I see your pretty face in ur photos...u look wonderful in them!
Be safe!
Love you!
Amanda